Discredited personality tests will not find you a mate
1) Research from Northwestern university - ‘The heavy emphasis on profile browsing at most dating sites has considerable downsides, and there is little reason to believe that current compatibility algorithms are especially effective”. Source1, Source 2
2) No wonder, most dating sites do not want to reveal anything about their testing methodology nor do they open themselves out for public review. Source1, Source 2
The fact remains that nobody in the world can predict if likes attract or if unlike attract. Life is much more complicated than what any personality test can reveal. Such reliance on discredited tests is akin to the reliance on complex derivatives which brought down Wall Street. They are out of touch with reality.
At mymitra.com, we do not have any bogus algorithm to fool you nor do we suggest matches based on silly personality tests. We bring together accomplished people together and sort them. You decide whether you want to interact with any person.
1) Online dating scams cost Britain 37 billion dollars a year. Source
2) 237,000 people in Britain are affected by online dating scams every year. Source
3) Common dating scams and how to know them. Source
4) Fake profiles from a Canadian perspective. Source
Friends, high time you know that existing website charge high sums of money and provide a bad service. More than this, you will be lucky to come out of this experience unscathed. Escaping spam does not guarantee escaping scam.
We at mymitra.com understand this problem and try to authenticate each profile ourselves before registrants become members. We authenticate through college email ID and college documents. Even though we cant promise that undesirable elements will be screened out 100%, many scammers will flee at the thought of providing all the information we require from each member.
We are trying to bring order into the present chaos.